Accommodation & Facilities
Want to take a sneak peek into the facilities at Licola Wilderness Village? Watch this short clip to catch a glimpse of the adventure waiting for you on your visit. Watch here
General accommodation & more.
Licola Wilderness Village has 16 general accommodation Cabins on site. Each Cabin is equipped with bunk bed style accommodation throughout 3 or 4 bedrooms per house. Each has toilets, hot showers, and a mini kitchenette containing a microwave, a toaster, a kettle, cutlery, and a fridge. As well as both indoor & outdoor sitting areas.
Guests will have exclusive use of the cabin they hire.
All guests are required to provide their linen: most beds are single except a couple of doubles (please check at the time of booking). Single fitted sheet, pillow, donna, sleeping bag, towels, and tea towels are to be supplied by guests.
2022/2023 General Accommodation Prices
- $48.40 per adult per night (16+)
- $29.90 per child per night (5-15 years)
- Under 5’s free
- $120 cabin minimum charge per cabin per night (1-2 people only)
- Family Discount- $139 for 2 adults and up to 4 children (5-15 years).
Also included in the price of general accommodation are:
- Access to our self-catered kitchen & 2 BBQ areas
- Access to laundry – washing machines, driers & clothesline
- Outdoor swimming pool (seasonally open) – adult supervision required at all times
- mini-golf course
- 3x inbuilt trampolines – adult supervision required at all times
- low ropes course & obstacle course – adult supervision required at all times.
There are heaps of open spaces so bring your bats and balls, bikes, and Frisbee (Frisbee golf is also available).
PET FRIENDLY: There is nothing we love more than having dogs on site! Please speak to staff at the time of booking for terms and conditions.
You can also hire our large dining hall capable of seating up to 300 people. With seating 250 people inside, and around 50 people outside on an extensive balcony. The fully equipped commercial kitchen and scullery are ideal for groups above 40 people, which is available to hire allowing you to self-cater. Both the dining hall and commercial kitchen have been recently fitted out with heating and air-conditioning making the newly renovated space comfortable all year round.
Conference-style facilities are available in the dining hall. A stage accessible by wheelchair, complete with audio-visual equipment, a large space that can be set up to suit your needs, and a large room at the rear of the hall provides an ideal relaxation or meeting area.
Please ask at the time of booking if you require a portable cot and/or highchair.