Aim of Licola Camps:
- Provide an environment of fun and learning for all children.
- Create a spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
- Challenge children and encourage them to exceed their expectations.
- Encourage children to have respect for themselves and others.
- Encourage children to rise to their full potential by providing challenging experiences, guided by experienced instructors.
Who can participate
- Children who are 8-11 years old.
- All children who are able to participate in group instruction, live in a community setting, and who can function with a supervision ratio of 1:6
For more information on the Lions Sponsored Camps download the Brochure, Guide, and Application forms on this page or contact:
Licola Wilderness Village, 5 Jamieson Road, Licola 3858. Email.
Click here for information on volunteering.
It is extremely important that before sending the forms back to Licola, all sections are completed including emergency contacts and the Lions sponsoring club details at the back of the form.
2024 Camp Dates –
Camp 311 Monday January 8th – Friday 12th
Camp 312 Monday January 15th – Friday 19th
Camp 313 Monday April 8th – Friday 12th