Aim of Licola Camps:
- provide an environment of fun and learning for all children.
- create a spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
- challenge children and encourage them to exceed their expectations.
- encourage children to have respect for themselves and others.
- encourage children to rise to their full potential by providing challenging experiences, guided by experienced instructors.
Who can participate
- Children who are 8-11 years old.
- All children who are able to participate in group instruction, live in a community setting, and who can function with a supervision ratio of 1:6
Coordinator: Nuala Cunningham
For more information on the Lions Sponsored Camps download the Brochure, Guide, and Application forms on this page or contact:
Licola Wilderness Village, 5 Jamieson Road, Licola 3858. Email.
Click here for information on volunteering.
It is extremely important that before sending the forms back to Licola, all sections are completed including emergency contacts and the Lions sponsoring club details at the back of the form.
2021 LSC Dates
POSTPONED TO JANUARY CAMP 306 DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
Camp 304: Monday 20th to Friday 24th September, 2021 (All Areas)
2022 LSC Dates
Camp 305: Monday 3rd to Friday 7th January 2022 (Geelong and V2 country clubs)
Camp 306: Monday 10th to Friday 14th January 2022 (Metropolitan and V3 Clubs)
Camp 307: Monday 17th to Saturday 22nd January 2022 (V6 and Country V1-4 Clubs)
Camp 308: Sunday 10th to Thursday 14th April 2022 (All Areas)
Camp 309: Sunday 18th to Thursday 22nd September 2022 (All Areas)