Licola Wish List
Various items are required for Licola to run effective and quality programs. Due to wear and tear equipment needs to be updated and replaced regularly.
- Theme Days
- Pirates – eye patches, clip on play jewellery, face paints/crayons
- Rainbow – face paints/crayons, rainbow ribbon, rainbow socks, basically ANYTHING rainbow!!
- Crazy Hair – coloured hairspray, hairspray, hair gel and wax, hair ties, bobby pins, wigs, clip-in extensions
- Colour Wars – large tub of red and/or blue face paint, cotton buds
- First Aid
- Moov Head Lice Shampoo – Lice and Nit treatment
- Sunscreen – 1L+ pump pack SPF50+
- Standard Size Fridges – New or in working order
- Funding for specialised helmets – $60 a piece and a new set at $720
- Closed Toe Shoes – enclosed, covered toed sandals and aquatic shoes in various kids sizes
- Foam Tube Water Pistols – with no external hard plastic
- Swimming Pool
- Goggles – in new and used condition
- Rashies – must cover shoulders, new and used of various kids sizes
- Dive toys – in new and used condition
- Pool Foam Noodles – in new or in working condition
- General Sports Equipment
- Foam “Gator Skin” Balls
- Old Golf Balls
- Laminator pouches – A4 and A3, open or unopened packets
- Black Sharpies Markers – Various uses, including being available for purchase to volunteers on sponsored camps for autographing camper shirts, which will cover the cost of replacement markers in the future
Thank you to all the individuals and the clubs that have donated to us in the past, and to the ones who continue to donate and support us today. Licola would not be the place that it is today without you all.
Clubs or individuals that are wishing to donate, or purchase and donate items on the wish list should contact the Camp Manager at Licola – contact (03) 5148 8791 for specific equipment requirements.