Our facilities include accommodation consisting of 16 separate weatherboard houses in a village style setting, catering for up to 270 people. Houses are 3 or 4 bedrooms, providing bunk bed style accommodation, private bathroom and toilet facilities, lounges and also verandas – important as meeting points and change areas in wet conditions.
Guests have access to semi self-contained facilities in the houses they occupy during thier stay, houses include kitchenettes with kettle, toaster, microwave and fridge (except cabins 1 and 2 on either side of the self-catered kitchen). There is a self catering kitchen between cabins 1 & 2 which has everything a small – medium sized booking (<100) requires to comfortably self-cater. We also have a large double BBQ area opposite cabins 15 & 16, as well as a BBQ on the back verandah of the self-catering kitchen.
Lion Sponsored Camps
Who can participate
- Children who are 8-11 years old.
- All children who are able to participate in group instruction, live in a community setting, and who can function with a supervision ratio of 1:6
Aims of Licola Camps
- provide an environment of fun and learning for all participants.
- create a spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
- organise and conduct safe and rewarding activities.
- challenge participants and encourage them to exceed their expectations.
- encourage participants to have respect for themselves and others.
- impart new skills, knowledge and understanding.
- conduct programs containing activities that prize involvement over winning and losing.
- promote the feeling of self worth in those who believe they have little or none, and encourage them to rise to their full potential.
Living and learning together from Year 6 onwards
Abseiling, archery, canoeing, climbing and more
Families, Groups & Others
Everything from weddings to 4WD
Special rates for Lions members and families