We are open 365 days a year for general accommodation & more.
Licola Wilderness Village has 16 general accommodation houses on site. Each house is self contained with bunk bed style accommodation throughout 3 or 4 bedrooms per house. Each have toilets, hot showers, and a mini kitchenette containing a microwave, a toaster, a kettle, cutlery and a fridge. As well as both indoor & outdoor sitting areas.
Visitors to the Village are required to bring their own linen (blanket, sheet, pillow, towels) Linen packages may be available for a small fee, please speak to staff at the time of booking.
2020/2021 General Accommodation Prices
- $47 per adult per night (16+)
- $29 per child per night (5-15 years)
- Under 5’s free
- $115 cabin minimum charge per cabin per night
- Family Discount- $135 for 2 adults and up to 4 children (5-15 years). The family discount is subject to approval.
Group discounts are offered if one single payment can be made, for groups of 20+ paying guests.
Also included in the price of general accommodation is:
- Access to our self-catered kitchen & 2 BBQ areas
- Access to laundry – washing machines, driers & clothesline
- Outdoor swimming pool (seasonally open) – adult supervision required at all times
- mini-golf course
- 3x inbuilt trampolines – adult supervision required at all times
- low ropes course & obstacle course – adult supervision required at all times
- Bouldering wall & more!
For an additional cost, it may be possible to hire an activity instructor for some of our instructor led activities (see activity page Activities at Licola for more information). To hire an instructor or to enquire about catering, please speak to our staff at the time of making your booking, as we need as much time as possible to secure staff.
PET FRIENDLY: There is nothing we love more than having dogs on site! Please speak to staff at the time of booking for terms and conditions.